It wouldn’t be Halloween week if I didn’t have a recipe featuring pumpkin! This dip is perfect for a last-minute party invite. It’s super fast, easy to make and tastes like the inside of a pumpkin pie. I was inspire to make this after tasting the pumpkin pie dip brought in by one of the lovely ladies in our bellydance troupe. After one taste, I parked myself in front of it and swore to make a version of my own!
- Two 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- One 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Ginger Snaps
- Pie crust (optional)
1. Beat the heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer with a whisk attachment. Once the cream begins to form stiff peaks, remove it from the bowl and set aside.
2. Cream together the cream cheese and pumpkin. Add the spices and mix to combine.
3. Fold in the whipped cream.
4. Serve with ginger snaps, or cut pre-made pie crust into strips and bake for a more pie-like feel!